Monday, August 21, 2006

Fresno Trip

It's been over a week since we went up to Fresno for my younger sister's baby shower. Here are Joleen (8 months pregnant) and some of my bro-in-law, Curtis. They'll be having a little baby boy in just a matter of weeks!!! And might I just add how weird it is to see your little sister pregnant! :) It's awesome! It was a lot of fun having two of Andrew's cousins there to play with. Annalise is just over 13 months. She just figured out how to walk, but is an expert already. Her and Andrew had a blast together. They were so adorable to watch. They even hugged!Nathan is almost 3 now and he's so much fun to play with. He is a great talker too. One of the cutest things to hear him say was, "Dad, will you go play ball with me?". I don't think there are too many dads who can say no to that!
Andrew was quite excited to get to go swimming in a cool pool with his cousins and Aunts.
Sleeping cousins.
Yup. They're related.
I wish I had a better shot of my dad and Andrew. None of them turned out very good. You'll just have to believe me that their eye color is just about identical. Also, see dimples and face shape? Look familiar??? :)
Here's a pic from the shower with Grammy too.

No comments: