Monday, August 07, 2006

Nonnie and Poppy Visit

Gabe's parents came to visit this past week. We had a fun time hanging out and Gabe and I even got to go on a couple of dates!Andrew thought his Nonnie was pretty cool, as shown here. :)
Here's Andrew making his funny face. He does this just to make us laugh... and it works. It is absolutely hilarious in real life... at least Gabe and I think so. He opens his mouth even wider and tilts his head down just to get a laugh out of us. He's even done it to some of his stuffed animals.

Leila worked hard with Andrew, trying to get him to crawl. He's getting somewhere, but I think he still has a ways to go. He laughs wherever we do this to him. He thinks it very funny.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I like the crawling picture--I can relate. We're at the point with Lauren that if I push her feet, she will move her hands herself. She thinks it's funny, too! :)

Sara Edwards said...

I can't wait to see his silly face live and in person!!!