Monday, November 06, 2006

397 Miles Left

They say running shoes should last for 300-400 miles so I figure after my 3-mile run this morning, these shoes should have a max of 397 left to go. Where will they take me??? I've been really blessed- and impressed- with how many of you have been interested in my training so I will try to do a few more updates on it. I'm at 18 miles a week right now, which is a nice place to be. I feel good while running, but I know I should be getting faster. That's an exciting thought. I know I can get much faster than I am currently, but I'm already enjoying myself. I'm looking into some races in the meantime and I'll keep you posted on when they are... I love new running shoes...

2 comments:

Danny & Amy said...

Now you run farther than I drive...

Nice shoes :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I think it is so awesome that you are up to 18 miles per week! Enjoy the miles.

~Catherine