Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gobble! Gobble!

I'm starting to enjoy Thanksgiving more and more every year... the food and the holiday itself. I never really liked the meal before, but now it's incredible! I think becoming a Christian has made me appreciate the holiday more than before. I am very thankful for my salvation and for all of the ways God has blessed me and I'm thankful for all of who God is. That's a whole lot crammed into one sentence... Whew!Mmmmmmm... Pumpkin cake. We had our friends, Cameron and Janelle, over for the holiday. We had a lot of fun cooking, watching football, eating, playing games. (Imagine Iff- with all characters from The Office... a little embarassing, but a lot of fun). Andrew LOVES Janelle. It's crazy. He even gets jealous when Cam has his arm around her! He follows her all over the house and he'll even leave me to go to Janelle. (For those of you who haven't been around Andrew lately, that's amazing.) In this pic, he left me so he could go see what she was doing in the kitchen. He's so funny!
This isn't from T-Day itself, but I thought I'd throw it in becuz it's so darn cute! :)

3 comments:

Allie said...

Looks like a very fun Thanksgiving. . . Imaginiff with the Office--that definitely would be interesting!
I love that pic of Andrew--what a cutie!

Carolyn said...

How do you get that little guy to smile for every picture? What a beautiful family. :)

Flo Paris said...

Weeeeird, we played Imaginiff with our friends on Thanksgiving too!! Except we played with our actual friends names. Since we, you know, have friends and don't have to use names from TV.
HA. Just kidding. When we got the board out, Bono's name was still on there from the last time we played.
I wish you could have been here on our "Thanksgiving."