Friday, November 10, 2006

Fres-no? Fres-yes!

I just got back yesterday from a few days up visiting my family in Fresno. I got to stay with my little sis, Joleen, and her family. I wasn't able to spend much time with my older sister, Sara, due to a late-breaking stomach flu incident in the Edwards' home. :( Joleen and I always laugh because we always end up with the same shoes, shirts, etc. This time, our sons had almost identical outfits! After the pictures were taken, we realized we were wearing almost matching outfits too!There aren't too many years in a man's life when their mom can dress them up. We must take advantage of these precious years!... and take lots of pictures! Brayden was a pumpkin for Halloween this year and I think Andrew only tried to take one bite out of the oversized squash.
Andrew the tiger back in his cage, where he belongs!... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Andrew and my mom had a fun time making faces at each other through the glass door. It was hilarious to watch.
I thought this was a cute shot of my nephew. Isn't he a sweetie? 2 months, 15 lbs, and he's already rolling over!!! Go Brayden!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

How fun! I'm so excited to take pictures with my sister and her son. I'll have to wait until after he's born, of course...

Joleen Heard said...

We had a great time! And yes I love my oversized squash!