Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Flosh Static Bea

Josh, Flo, and family stayed at our house last weekend for a big trip to... Disneyland!!! To see how their trip went, click here. It was so fun watching Sera and Andrew play together. Sera would run over to Andrew and say, "C'mon! Let's go play!" Most times, I don't think she really knew what she wanted to play, but Andrew would run after her, chasing her down the hallway and they would go play together. We had never really seen this side of Andrew before since most kids he plays with are his own age and not very interactive yet. It was such a blessing that I told Gabe we should have another kid right away, but we should have a 3-year-old for Andrew to play with. :)

Amelie is such a little sweetie. Although, I must say, she liked Gabe more than me. This is the only look she gave me, but Gabe got smiles and all sorts of other cute faces. Not a good start to a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law relationship!
It's never too early for a lesson in static electricity. While folding the laundry, I realized that I must have forgotten the fabric softener... oops...Check out his hair! His face makes it look like he's getting shocked or at least frazzled by the static electricity.
Another great shot. This just goes to prove that frizzy hair is good for something!

Last week, we got to go up to Nevada City and stay with Gabe's parents. Although the trip was for his Grandma Bea's memorial service, we had a wonderful time with family, celebrating her life.
As soon as we got there, my bro-in-law, Jesse, and Andrew and I went on a hike. All of these shots are from right behind their house. It's so beautiful!!!

Andrew seemed to really enjoy the scenery and the dog that came with us. It was a well-deserved time out of the car seat!
What's up bro?
I don't know where Alice was when this picture was taken, but the three girls on the right are Ynez, Nora, and Simone. Those four girls entertain me to no end every time I see them. Tami (another cousin) got the world's longest hug from Andrew. They hadn't spent any time together and suddenly Andrew walked over to her, she bent down, and Andrew wrapped his arms around her shoulders for literally about a minute and a half! Then he wouldn't even go back to me. He only wanted Tami! It was so cute!

1 comment:

Flo Paris said...

Ha ha..I had NO idea what in the world the title of this blog meant,...until I read the whole blog, of course..hee hee.
We had a fantastic time. The only way it would have been MORE fun, would be if we had been able to actually skip the Disneyland part. Seriously, though, next time, no side trips-we're just going to hang out with you guys! You're way more fun than princesses!