Friday, January 23, 2009

Early December

The past two months for us have been INSANE so I'd like to catch up a little. I have been way too busy to blog, but we've been so busy doing things that are absolutely blog-worthy. So please, sit back, eat a candy cane, and pretend that it's the Christmas season again...
Gabe compared this to a picture he has of his bro and him. I hope this will be a memorable pic for our little kiddos too.

Barbers in Sleeping Beauty's front yard.
Heards on King Arthur's playground.
Keira's first carousel ride. For some reason, this is one of those big "firsts" in my book. It just makes them seem so big and independent... compared to an infant, anyway.
Brayden and Andrew holding hands in line for Peter Pan... So cute!
Isn't my nephew cute?
Keira with Santa.
Andrew "with" Santa.
Keira's new way to sit that makes Gabe cringe. It's so cute, though.
I have several nativity sets that I love putting out at Christmas. This year, I saved them all and each time Andrew wanted to hear the Christmas story, I would get out another set. We would go through the story while setting up the figurines. This one was at Andrew's level and so he changed the set up several times. I was only able to get a couple funny set up's on the camera, but there were many times that I would walk past and wonder what was going on in Bethlehem. The above shot shows off Andrew's need for everything to be neat and in order. My bro-in-law, Brad, would be proud.
This was an interesting one... Many questions come to mind when looking at it. One of which is: Where is Mary?...
Oh. There she is... on the couch.

Both of my kids love the laundry basket.

No comments: