Friday, January 09, 2009

I'm Brilliant!

Here are some random tid-bits for you:

The other night, Gabe asked me what modified food starch was. I wanted to give him a good definition, but not make it too scientific and over his head. My response was as follows. "It's a starch that can be from a number of different foods that has been modified in some way." Yup. I'm brilliant.

Andrew loves dressing up so much that he pretends like Keira is dressing up most of the time too. Each day, he'll look at her and decide what she is and call her that for the rest of the day. Some of her "costumes" are: grape, candy cane, mango (This one has no outfit. I accidentally called her "mango" one time and Andrew hasn't let me live it down), penguin, and the one I think is the cutest: dolly.

Gabe is getting ordained this Sunday which has led me to think a lot about our church. I am so blessed to be right where we are right now. I love the people at our church. They are so special to us.

Keira took her first step the day after Christmas. Details will come soon. :)

This is my break for tonight. Gabe and I have been working until 12 am every night this week. It's actually been fun work, though.

Peace out. (It's still cool to say that, right?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's still ok to say "Peace out" as long as you still use the words "Rad", "PSYCH!" and "not".

Cheri said...

I called Gabe (my gabe) a "stud" the other nite. a woman (older than me) said she hadn't heard that word in years! am i the only one who still says "stud"? is there a replacement word for "stud" yet?

my poor kids are going to be so ashamed of me.

Flo Paris said...

I hadn't seen that pic of you jumping on the right. That is AWESOME.
I might even like it better than that one Facebook pic of yours... maybe...I don't know... it's a tie.