Friday, April 25, 2008

Smiles For Everyone

Above: Keira smiling
Below: Andrew smiling at about the same age (Do they look alike???)

Isn't she a sweetie? (btw, Andrew picks out her socks every morning. I actually kind of like his choice here, but they certainly do make a statement.)

Gabe's grandparents were in town yesterday. It's always so nice to visit with them. I think this is a good pic of them with Keira.
Look how much our hair is alike! Whoa!
Father-son bonding time.
A couple more random shots...

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great pictures! You have some seriously adorable kids there, Cheri. I think Andrew and Keira look alike... but different... if you know what I mean. ;)

Allie said...

I love the pictures! I can't even pick a favorite. Maybe the one with sock Andrew picked out for Keira or her smile in the last one or the first one or the one with Gabe's grandparents. Dang, they're so cute! And I think they do look a lot alike, especially in that picture--even the dimples are there! Ok, I know I don't want anymore kids (not right now anyways), but looking at pictures like these is kinda dangerous for me! ;) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I can't even BELIEVE how much Keira has grown. She and Andrew look exactly alike in those smiley pix. That's amazing. I need to get down there and visit!
Love, Nonnie

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing all the smiles. It's fun to see pictures of you and your kids.

I think Duke and Andrew have the same Hawaiian shirt.