Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Day at the Beach

This morning our friend Allie babysat Andrew for us so Gabe and I got time alone with Keira, which as those of you who have kids know, means we had time pretty much alone. We went to our favorite breakfast place over in Newport and enjoyed uninterrupted conversation for once in what seems like quite a while. We even had some deep theological debates. Don't worry. Gabe finally came around to seeing things my way. :) (In my dreams!)
Here are just a couple shots that we took while we were there.
Our debates bored her.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love the pictures you posted! Especially the first one--what a beauty! Glad you and Gabe had a good time. We always love having Andrew over, and I know how nice it is to get some uninterrupted grown-up talk time. :)