Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

For Andrew's birthday (I will post soon from his birthday), my in-laws got Andrew some dress-up scarves. We've been having so much fun with them. Here are some characters from Jesus' birthday story. Above, Andrew is one of the Magi carrying gold.
This is a photo even to make Pastor Gabe proud: The Magi is giving his gift to Jesus. Please note that Jesus is about 9 months old, not a newborn. (EFCOC knows what I'm talking about!) Andrew's favorite part was dressing Keira up as Jesus.
MaryShepherd-boy

Santa Claus at the North Pole.
Yummy chocolate soy milk!

Our little snow bunny. (Just without the snow.)
Keira getting me all ready for the ball.
Andrew got everything ready for Santa tonight, including his letter for him:
(By the way, this is Andrew "dressed-up" as a snowman. Look at the snowman on his shirt if you're curious about any of his outfit.)
Dear Santa and Reindeer,

Thanks for coming to our house. It's raining outside. The reindeer won't get wet, but Santa will. Here's a towel for Santa to dry off because Santa will get pretty wet outside.

Here is some of my milk for you because I can only have soy milk and not cow's milk and Santa is like me. Santa is pretty big, but cow's milk is pretty big too.
(editor's note: Santa ended up getting cow's milk.)

Thank you for the presents for me and Mei-Mei. We hope you had a good trip to our house. Have a good trip home.

Merry Christmas!

Love, Andrew


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen such a colorful magi before! I love the scarves, even if I do say so myself. And the snowman pjs and the letter to Santa, too. Merry Christmas!
Love, Nonnie and Papa