Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Andrew Update

Well, I thought I'd do a quick Andrew update. (Is there no one out there who was interested in my parrot post?!) What a ham he's turned into! Does anyone else remember Michael J. Fox in "Back to the Future" when he wakes up, thinking that it all could have been a dream? Does my son's sleeping position look familiar? (Don't worry. We adjusted him so he wouldn't break his arm.)
While Andrew was sick, he was barely eating so we tried just about everything. :) Gabe is very creative. By the way, he is totally better now. After a cold for 1.5 weeks, stomach flu for 2.5 weeks, and roseola for a week (overlapping illness are fun), he's finally better! Satuday was his first day back to normal and Sunday we stayed home from church just in case he still had any germs and so he could rest and now he's as good as new! Thanks to everyone for your prayers and thoughtfulness. :)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Could Andrew get any cuter?!? How adorable! Yes, I loved your post about the parrots--actually, I loved that you were so excited about the parrots. ;) But what I really want to see... pictures of Brayden!!