Thursday, September 28, 2006

Let's Rock 'n' Roll

Well, I decided that I need some accountability... and you're the one I chose... yes, you. I have always wanted to run a marathon and I have finally chosen the one I'm going to do. On June 3rd, in San Diego, they have a rock 'n' roll marathon that I've heard is awesome. Anyway, I started running about 2 weeks ago and I thought, "I'll just go out and run a little 4 mornings a week and I'll be in shape by June." Then I looked at the race map. Boy did I have the laziness scared out of me! Once I was done crying, I decided all over again that I want to do it. I'll have to start waking up earlier than Andrew (which is a bummer any "new" parent can understand), but I really want to do this. Please make sure that I do. I'll try to keep you posted every once in a while. Remember, YOU are my accountability!

2 comments:

Eclectic Mishmash - totally unfocused. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eclectic Mishmash - totally unfocused. said...

Girl, you crazy. A marathon?? You won't ever catch me doing that, puh-lease!! Hurrah for you though :).

This is Mimi from church, btw.

:)

I finally started a blog to post pictures from this summer's backpacking trip to Europe and pontificate at length about said adventures, and I wanted to add you guys since Andrea was kind enough to send me the link to your doings and so forth.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!

(P.S. As a nice initiation present to my commenting on your blog, I left you a little booboo to clean up, please. I didn't know a deleted comment would show up as "It-used-to-be-here-and-now-it's-not-so-you-can't-pretend-it-never-happened." MODERATE AT WILL!!

And the more I edit myself, the more errors I found. How depressing. :/