Friday, September 22, 2006

Parrots II

I talked to my friend, Amy (different Amy from Noah's mom), about the parrots in town here and she did some additional research for our further parrot education. She sent me an awesome article. Even if you don't want to read the whole thing, read the urban legends section on the right to find out where the birds came from. Click here. And for those of you who think I'm a nerd, #1: I'm not Kimball Garrett who founded The California Parrot Project and #2: Read my sister Sara's blog entry on September 6th. Who's the nerd now???

3 comments:

Allie said...

Pirates like parrots. Cheri likes parrots. Therefore Cheri is a pirate. My dear pirate friend, did you know you missed talk like a pirate day? It was earlier this week . . . check it out:
http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php

Maybe you'll make a parrot friend with your new lingo.

Anonymous said...

You're not a nerd. You're a sushi loving, ice cream devouring nerd. ha!

Sara Edwards said...

Okay - I don't think this is actually a parrot, but it's funny:
http://readshlog.blogspot.com/2006/09/foultastic.html