Friday, September 15, 2006

What's Up

Well, I thought I'd tell about a few things that the Barbers have been up to. Andrew got to go on a playdate at the park with his buddy Joshua and his twin Noah. (Although I forgot about the camera until after Joshua's naptime.) It was a beautiful day at the park. Andrew walked (with help) around the jungle gym (is it still called that?) and we had a fun picnic lunch.
I just thought this was an interesting shot of the little guy.
Yes, this photo is going into the future blackmail stack... playing with Mom's purses and her dolly (which he loves, by the way). :)
This picture is very decieving. It looks like Ben is feeding Andrew a beer, but it's actually not close to his mouth at all. It is hilarious, though, being Ben is at med school right now training to be a pediatrician.
I think Andrew started out the night a little bummed becuz Blake and Gabe got to meet Miss America that afternoon without him, but by the end of the night, all was forgiven. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha.
This reminds me of the other night when we went out for mexican food, and josh was trying to teach Sera how to turn a beer bottle into a flute by blowing across the top of it. Needless to say, whenever she tried, it just looked so wrong. At first I was worried what people in the restaurant would think, but then I remembered that it's los osos, and they probably thought it was weirder that she WASN'T drinking beer.

I miss you guys.