Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Could This Be It???

Here it is. Tell me if you think today is the day.

* I've been having contractions on and off for 2 weeks now.
* Yesterday afternoon I had cramps on and off through the evening.
*I woke up about every hour between 1am and 4 am with painful contractions that lasted about 2 minutes each. After each of these contractions, I felt like barfing for a few minutes. Yum.
* The following are the times of my contractions since then. They have been much shorter and milder with a backache too.
4:16
4:43
5:00
5:14
5:28
5:42
5:50

What do you think???

We're really excited. I'm nervous. Gabe is sleepy. (I woke him up after the 4am contraction because I thought I was going to barf and I thought maybe something was wrong since it hurt so bad so early on.) Having him up with me has helped a ton. I hope today is the day we get to meet our daughter!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay, Cheri, I'm so excited for you!! All of you are in our prayers! :)

NerdMom said...

Congrats! I know you have been on edge waiting. You are definitely in my prayers.