Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My First Day "Alone"

Keira's first time in a dress... let the dressing up begin!!!
Keira's first bath.
Andrew did a good portion of the soaping.
She actually enjoyed it quite a bit... at least she wasn't crying...
Can you see Keira's hair here? Isn't that awesome?!
Our friends, Gary and Carolyn with their daughter Lauren, came the other day for a visit. It was really good to see them and it was so cute to watch the two big kids play. They had a lot of fun together. It's always so special for me to see Andrew enjoy someone so much.
Gabe is having fun being a dad of two. I think he's got the hang of it more than I do.
This is Andrew's train that he sets up in his room. He asked for Keira to ride in the engine with him.
Nonnie and Papa came down for a visit last weekend. We went to the park near our house for an Easter party.
Andrew with his monkey tatoo. Doesn't he look tough?

Andrew during the Easter egg hunt.


Tuesday was Gabe's first day back at work without anyone being here to help me. This is the view of the house towards the end of it.
Cheri quote the day before this: "I don't expect much, Gabe. I just want the house cleaned up a few times a day."
Cheri quote when Gabe got home from his 4-hour work day: "I'm reconsidering taking the second one out of the womb."

3 comments:

Flo Paris said...

OH man..Andrew in that shirt, and Lauren being so coy next to him..TOOO cute and funny.
Also..the pic of him near the end- are you kidding me with those dimples???!!! NOT fair!

Keira of course, is a little beauty. I used to dress and undress the girls as babies like, 10 times a day because I could never decide which outfit was prettiest. Ah to be the mom of girls...such fun!

Sara Edwards said...

I'm impressed that you have been able to let us all in on the fun by blogging! Those are all great pictures. And your living room doesn't look as bad as it probably felt like it did! I love your quotes though! I guess you'll just have to lower your expectations just a little more, huh?! :)

Carolyn said...

We loved coming for a visit! Lauren talked about how much she liked seeing "Andy." I guess that's her personal nickname for him! :)