Tuesday, March 04, 2008

NOTHING!!!

Here's the update on the baby: NOTHING!!!

What's up with that?! Since my last post, I had contractions for four more days (just little ones.) I thought for sure I'd be dilated today at my appointment, but I was wrong. Bummer.

The great news is that my amniotic fluid level is good and the non-stress test went well too. That is really good news and it takes some of the pressure off of wanting to go into labor soon. I still have a whole week left before my due date and I could very easily go past that.

We're ready for her to come so now it's just a matter of kicking back and waiting. I really think I can be patient. I guess whether I am or not, I have to wait.

(twiddling thumbs)

4 comments:

NerdMom said...

I predict Tuesday;).

Flo Paris said...

That sneaky little baby! What a tease!

Carolyn said...

C'mon baby! We're all anxious to meet you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Cheri and Gabe. It's hard to wait but it will happen and it will be wonderful!
Lots of love,
Nonnie