Thursday, March 06, 2008

These Last Few Days

Andrew set himself up for this portrait with Daisy and Dumbo the other day. He stayed there and posed for a good 5 minutes or so asking us to continue taking pictures.
Gabe and Andrew have been having a lot more quality time lately as I get bigger and bigger. I love watching them! Gabe is such a good dad. I am continually blessed by his love for Andrew (and the new baby too!)
The 2 pics above and one below are from the rocket ride at Disneyland. We went with the Encarnacions (as you can see here.)
"Yzma! Put your hands in the air!" (Emporer's New Grove)

Here are a couple cute videos. Andrew and Josh are just a little excited to ride on the train. If any of you have any guesses what I was talking about, I'd love to know. It's driving me crazy.

The second video is from Monday morning after Andrew and Gabe got home from their morning out. They went to look at trains. I just wanted to put this up so that you could get a good idea of how Andrew talks... and makes things up. I love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara Edwards said...

Andrew's talking is VERY cute. I have to say I have no idea what you were talking about in the train video, but was that really you? It doesn't sound like your voice. It actually sounds surprisingly like me (as heard from inside my head)!

Cheri said...

fyi gabe just watched these videos and thinks it's absurd that i thought it was me talking in the first video. it was allie. how embarassing. someone did ask us if we were sisters today... maybe we sound the same??? hmmmmmmm...

as for the title, i forgot to mention why i called this post, "these last few days". i've been really enjoying these last few days of just the three of us. it's been fun!

Anonymous said...

I love hearing Andrew talk on the video and the expressions on both of your faces. He's a good counter! Also, that is a great picture of Gabey and, I agree, he is an awesome dad!
Love, Nonnie

Anonymous said...

Cheryl Bertha that's not your voice! I think baby is pushing up against your ear drums some how?

"and uh, as long as you can keep them in a bigger-"

My guess is that you and (allie?) are talking about how keeping husbands in a bigger living room will prevent them from causing any additional damage when playing with their little boys. Yes, that's exactly it.

Carolyn said...

LOVE that video of Andrew talking. It sounds just like a conversation with Lauren! We should get them together so they can chat it up!

Cheri said...

wow, mr. tai-wai, no one has addressed me by my middle name like that in years. i almost forgot what it sounded like. :)

good guess, by the way. even if not, something good to consider.