Monday, March 10, 2008

My Chinese Son

Belly Shot! I've been feeling really good the past few days and really enjoying this time being pregnant. The only problem I've been having is sleep. It's getting tougher and tougher. I'm not comfortable and I've been having contractions that wake me up and get me all excited. I went to the doctor today and the non-stress test and amniotic fluid level were good, but I'm still not effaced or dilated. Oh well. The contractions have still been good for me to condition myself to relax when they come instead of tense up. Last night I had contractions every 30 minutes for 4 hours. I thought for sure that was it. I'm sure my daughter was laughing at me from inside the womb. Very funny, daughter. Very funny.
Me and my last carton of ice cream. Once I'm nursing, I'm not allowed to have any milk or eggs due to the allergy potential in our family so this is my last shot! I just realized today that I wouldn't be having ice cream for a year so I went to the store and bought one of my favorite flavors. YUM!
I thought I only had one child to take care of.
This is getting ridiculous! How am I going to manage ANOTHER baby and still care for all of these???



Andrew's first time using chopsticks.
Andrew using the American-Chinese method with a significantly higher success rate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful belly! That is soooo exciting, even though I know you are ready to hear you are a few centimeters effaced and/or dilated. Re: Andrew and the chopstick method he is using,he must take after his Nonnie on that. See you soon!
Love, Nonnie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.