Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ridiculous!


I wasn't sure it could get more ridiculous than yesterday's posts, but this morning when Andrew set up oatmeal for 9 of his closest friends, I was proven wrong. He even pretends to open cupboards, etc to make the oatmeal for each of them. Ridiculous!

On another note, 1 day left?! Is that a guarantee? Ridiculous! Gabe and I are fairly sure she's just never going to come out.

I'm waiting (impatiently) to hear from my older sis, Sara, about her new baby. She's having her baby right now!!! (not very ridiculous, but exciting!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's coming, alright, but in her own sweet time. I can't WAIT!!!
Love, Nonnie

Danny & Amy said...

I can't wait either... Every time I saw the new posting on your blog, I thought that was it!!! I think Andrew is trying to tell you he's ready to be a big brother, not only to one little sister but to eight more (okay, pets are included).
btw, on Sunday Marco told me usually the 2nd baby's due day is more accurate than the first's.