Friday, August 22, 2008

I've Been Meaning to Tell You...

People keep telling me how much Keira looks like Andrew so I thought I'd see what you all have to say about it. I have to say that I thought they did until I started looking back at pics of Andrew at 5 months. The pic right below is Andrew and below that is a pic as close as I could find for Keira.
This is crazy. Below are my niece, Annalise, and nephew, Nathan. As I was looking for pics of Andrew from 2 years ago, I happened upon these photos. Keira was seriously wearing THIS outfit as I looked at Annalise's picture. The shirt Nathan has on is one that Andrew wears all the time right now. Whoa! The only bummer is that you can't see their faces. You'll just have to take my word for it that they're cuties!

Remember how I told you that Keira is a Daddy's girl? Here's proof... This is a pic of her looking at Gabe...
and this is her looking at me...
As GOB would say, "C'mon!"

In other news, I still have a lovely LG Chocolate cell phone. I would have to pay $20 to exchange it for another phone, it turns out and who wants to pay for a free phone? It was the sexiest one there anyway. :)

2 comments:

Flo Paris said...

Hahaha you crack me up..."C'mon!!"
Love it.
Your kiddos are presh. I love their sweet faces:)
Miss you!

Sara Edwards said...

I definitely see similarities in the two of them. I can't tell you exactly what it is, but Keira has some Andrewness about her.