Friday, August 08, 2008

Songs and Parties

A few shots from our most recent photo shoot with Keira. She was all dressed up for Joshua's birthday party.
Here are the kids at the party: Josh, Zach, Keira, and AndrewGabe had his hands full.
It was so nice having Gabe home again. Both of the kids missed him so much. We were also very tired. This is the three of them snuggling in the hallway... I'm not sure how we ended up there.

The first video below: I love it when Andrew talks like this. He just cracks me up. If you can't understand him, he's saying, "That's not the problem." I'm not actually sure what he was talking about, but it was funny.
The next video is Andrew singing the Thomas and Friends song. He starts sounding like a broken record sometimes and you have to get him back on track.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Those are some seriously adorable kids, Barber family!! I can't wait until we're a family of four, too. ;)