Monday, August 25, 2008

Just One Inch Please!

So I've never really been huge on drinking caffeine. I get a little crazy when I have it (not all in a good way) and for those of you who don't know me well, I don't need any help with that. But, I've been really tired lately and so I thought that I'd try having a little coffee. By a little, I mean an inch. After 1 inch of coffee, I was feeling really good: awake, alert, even happier. So I thought to myself, "if one inch is good, imagine what two inches could do..." So that day, I had an inch in the morning, and then I had another inch in the afternoon. Wow. I felt good. On the way to our friends' house (Gabe and Allie), I was considering if caffeine fell under the classification of a drug for me. I was feeling SO good. I was wide awake and jumpy and excited- just like Cheri used to be. I decided it wasn't a drug since it didn't alter my reasoning nor did it kill any brain cells. Yay coffee! We dropped off the kids and went out to dinner. I kept telling Gabe how good I felt. Nothing could slow me down! About half-way thru dinner, Gabe looked at me and said, "you're shaking, Cheri". Well, I'm back down to 1 inch, but at least I now know my limit!
Andrew and I had a blueberry pancake picnic in our house Saturday morning. It was yummy, sticky, and fun!

Last Saturday, Josh and Zach came over and we went to a fun park with fountains not far from here. They had a blast. We had to borrow their car to fit all the car seats, but it was fun! Look how wet Josh got compared to the other boys. He was definitely the bravest.

The following are some goofy pics of Andrew. Believe it or not, most of these are different animals.


No comments: