Sunday, August 17, 2008

Numbers

2 interesting sets of numbers...

Gabe and I just got new cell phones. We checked our last phones to see how many calls we made over the past 2 years and how many minutes total we had talked...
  • Number of calls:
    • Gabe: 4401
    • Cheri: 4205
  • Number of hours:
    • Gabe: 141
    • Cheri: 268
And there you have it folks. Wow. I'm impressed. For those of you who are counting, that's over 11 days on the phone. Snap!

(A side note about the phones... I am thoroughly unimpressed with LG's Chocolate phone. I'm going to go exchange it this afternoon. My husband, obviously, disagrees.)

On to the next set of numbers...

My husband, the stud, proved doctors wrong!!! Last year, in October, he had his cholesterol checked and the doc wanted to put him on medication for high cholesterol. (At the time it was 219. Normal range is 160-240) Gabe opted not to take med's. Since then, he's been working out regularly (except just after Keira was born) and we've totally changed our diet. Since Keira was born, I (in addition to Andrew) can't have milk or eggs, so we all just made a big change together and... Gabe's cholesterol level dropped to 180!!! I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's another set of numbers for you:

Based on your call figures, Gabe spent an average of 1.92 minutes per call. Cheri spent an average of 3.84 minutes per call, twice as much per call as Gabe. Is this some sort of an efficiency indicator? Ha ha!

Oh man, I'm such a numbers geek.