Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Belly Shot!

Here's the belly you've all been waiting for! Even Gabe admits that I'm finally starting to get a bigger belly. I'm 37 weeks now and still healthy and happy! :)
I LOVE this pic of Andrew giving the baby a hug and kiss! Does it get any cuter than this?!
This morning Andrew put his sock puppet on his foot as a slipper. Not a bad style, huh?
I think Andrew was hungry for lunch today. He got out every utensil of his that he could reach and then climbed into his booster seat while I was just starting our lunches. (Sisters: Do you recognize the banana spoon?)

4 comments:

Allie said...

Great pictures!!! I love the belly shot--that is so precious!

Carolyn said...

You're looking beautiful, Cheri! Only 20 days to go--crazy!!!

Sara Edwards said...

I love these pictures for so many reasons: 1) Your big belly, finally! 2) The banana spoon--Can I use it the next time I visit? Do you have the bowl, too? 3) Seeing Andrew wear his cousin's clothes so well. 4) The sock puppet on his foot is hilarious becuase it makes so much and so little sense at the same time.

Another funny thing is the baby ticker thing on your page... would somebody please tell the creator of this cute widget that at 37 weeks, the baby is no longer peacefully floating around in utero, but, rather, crammed inside, violently looking for an exit!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful belly!
Love, Nonnie