Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Exciting Day

Well here's one way I never thought I'd see my mom. If you look closely, you can see Andrew looking out of his window checking the side of his truck. The things a grandma will do for her grandchildren! :) (By the way, this was at Knott's Berry Farm today.)
Mom and Andrew being silly.


This is Andrew playing "The Fox Went Out on a Chilly Night" on both the guitar and guitar tuner. (taken this morning) Can you catch the melody?... I can't either.

Lastly, I'm only one month away from my due date!!! 29 days left and counting! If I had to predict (which perhaps I don't) when she'll be born, my guess would be March 17th, St. Patty's Day, also Sera Sage's b-day (Flo's oldest daughter). 5 days late seems about right to me. We'll see!!! I had 2 strong (braxton-hicks) contractions last night. It was pretty exciting! I never had a single contraction with Andrew so this is all new to me. I can't wait!

3 comments:

NerdMom said...

Aim for the 11th so she will have a twin cousin!

Flo Paris said...

Um, that picture of your mom is the BEST thing I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

"More pick, please?", asks Andrew, our budding musician. I LOVE it! Best video ever. He's just like Bob Dylan, playing the harmonica (okay, well, it's a guitar tuner but who is really keeping score?) and the guitar at the same time. That's my grandson!
Love, Nonnie