Friday, February 15, 2008

You Can't Catch Me!


"Run! Run! Fast as you can! You can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread man!"
Interesting art, eh? These are the kind of things that impress me about kids. We've never set a tree on top of blocks. They don't typically grow that way outside. Where did he get this idea from?
Go Seahawks!!! This is the pay off for Gabe for making a bet with 2 of our friends at the beginning of football season. Whichever person's team (Rams, 49ers, or Seahawks) had the most wins, that person won. The Seahawks won by a landslide so here are Cam and JS sporting their new shirts out at dinner earlier this week. (They also had to wear them EVERY day throughout the week prior with only handwashing it in the sink at night.)

A couple more funny Andrew stories:

Andrew was twirling around the family room this afternoon, singing something or other and swinging Daisy. He did this a number of times and then said very sternly to Daisy, "Daisy, LAST time. LAST time, Daisy." After the next round, Daisy came and sat down next to me.

I had just finished the bow on the back of one of my maternity shirts when Andrew came up to me, patted me on the back, and said, "Tubbo!" Now I'm not afraid to admit that I've got a little extra junk in the trunk these days, but... my own son?! Then Gabe came in and interpreted for me: "Tie bow." Much better.

4 comments:

NerdMom said...

I love that marble toy. That is great for family fun. Did Sara get you yours? She got us some last year and I had never seen them before.

Anonymous said...

"Last time, Daisy." Do you think Andrew has hear those words before? :) FYI - that's a Brio trainset in the pic, not a marble toy.
Love, Nonnie

Flo Paris said...

These posts just keep getting more and more amazing. I wish I could see this small bundle of comedy otherwise known as Andrew. Ha!

Joleen Heard said...

Tubbo! Well that's something I never thought you would be called! That is hilarious!!!!