Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cheri

1. What is your occupation? Homemaker and Pastor's wife
2. What color are your socks right now? Blue and white socks from New Zealand! (I'm almost ALWAYS wearing plain white socks. You asked on the right day!)
3. What are you listening to right now? My son's breathing on the baby monitor. Ahhhhhh...
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Banana Chocolate Soy milk smoothie
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Depends on my confidence level that day... today, perhaps.
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend, Rachelle
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I LOVE FLO!
9. How old are you today? 29
10. Favorite drink? High quality H2O
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
13. Pets? Nope
14. Favorite food? Duh! Ice cream! Although, I am also known to succumb to Frito attacks... and peaches are always good too.
15. Last movie you watched? Bourne Ultimatum (sweet!)
16. Favorite day of the year? The first day of fall
17. What do you do to vent anger? Talk to Gabe (poor Gabe)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Drowsy (a very sleepy doll in pink polka-dotted jammies)
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall! (see 16. Were you not paying attention?)
20. Cherry or blueberry? I like both...but only the real fruit, not flavored things (This was Flo's answer, but I completely agree!)
24. What are your current living arrangements? we've got a garage and a washer/dryer. does any mom ask for more?
26. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are sending this to? I met this really nice girl last week. I think her name was Jane... probably her.
27. Favorite smell? I'd have to agree with Flo on this one too: garlic sizzling in olive oil. Also, water on sidewalks and good old-fashioned roses
30. Favorite cat breed? No one should breed cats.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
33. Favorite day of the week? Monday (Gabe has it off, it's my sleep in day, everyone else is working)
34. How many states have you lived in? 1
35. What is your favorite hobby? Working out and staring psychotically at Gabe (he loves that)
36. Last book you read: "Caps for Sale" (good children's book); I'm also reading "The Sacred Romance" and "Blue Like Jazz" (both good books);

1 comment:

Flo Paris said...

Your #5 answer cracked me up.."Today, perhaps" haha.

Also...did they really market a doll called "Drowsy"??!! That is awesome.
She should come with her own little bottle of Dimetapp.