Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Fun Saturday

Every Saturday morning is Gabe's sleep-in day so Andrew and I always try to have a special morning. We began yesterday with a tea party. We had huckleberry tea with Dumbo (whose tea was quite hot) and Daisy (who kept trying to drink others' tea).
Next, we went to one of the trails that I used to run on. We saw roosters and chickens, chipmunks, dogs, and horses. Here are some more pics of our walk...This is Andrew, our little dinosaur. He has to do breathing treatments with the nebulizer twice a day for now. Although it's quite loud, he thinks it's pretty cool because of the dinosaur mask. Every once in a while, he'll randomly growl like a dinosaur while he's using it. It took me a while to get used to him using this (it's just so sad to me), but it doesn't bother him and it has helped his breathing a lot.
Then, we went to Newport with Cam and Janelle for brunch and some play time on the beach.
Here's Uncle Cam teaching Andrew how to throw mud in the water... very important to know how to do.
Did any of the rest of you realize how big pelicans are? These ones were about the size of geese. It was down right shocking!

2 comments:

NerdMom said...

My brother used to pretend the nebulizer mask was a jet pilot mask. It is much more disturbing to us than them. But when you aren't using it for medicine I hear it makes a great ball pump;).

Flo Paris said...

Will I ever see your cute faces again??
I loved the last post by the way..Andrew is soo funny!!!