Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm 29?!!!

This was the sunset that Gabe and I got to enjoy the day after my birthday. He took me out for sourdough bread bowls and clam chowder in Newport. It's the first time we've been to the beach alone since Andrew was born. It was so nice. We really missed it!
We are now both less than one year away from our 30's!!! Gabe made me an amazing dinner and dessert- all from scratch. This is the coconut cake that was yummalicious! He also made me chicken kiev for dinner. That husband of mine is a great cook!
This was at The Coffee Bean on the morning of my birthday. I think Andrew looks so much like Gabe here. He's so cute! ("He" meaning Gabe and Andrew.)
Once again, like father, like son.
For my birthday/baby shower, a few of my friends took me out for tea at a place in San Juan Capistrano. It was so pretty and girly and just the perfect was for me to spend my birthday afternoon!

3 comments:

Joleen Heard said...

Happy Birthday Cheri-Berry! That picture of Gabe and Andrew is sooooo cute! They are starting to look pretty similar.

Flo Paris said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I could celebrate with you:(
We only have 2 years left until we get to open our time capsule!
I found it in the basement...I was so tempted to open it.
I was looking for paperwork for us to bring to the DMV to get our licenses. I doubt the time capsule contained anything that would prove we're u.s. citizens, or I would have opened it;)

Carolyn said...

I can't believe we talked on the phone last week and I never said happy birthday! Good thing you are a very forgiving person. Well, I'll say it now... Happy Birthday!!!!